- Provides a variety of lime based products to treat a range of waste waters generated by iron and steel plants.
- Lime is the most available and cost-effective neutralizing agent among all alkali materials that treats acidic wastewater.
- Lime meets the requirements for pH adjustment that is necessary for discharge from iron and steel making plants.
- Lime can neutralize many inorganic pollutants including heavy metals and fluorine, and it can precipitate in basic pH conditioning.
- Using lime is the first necessary step to remove dissolved metals from wastewater.