- Provides solutions for a wide range of residual sludge and solid waste.
- Lime neutralizes free acids in chemical waste products and forms insoluble, chemically stable salts that are safe from leaching into the environment.
- Pozzolanic reactions between lime and active silica / alumina in mineral sludge can stabilize these materials to form a solid and low-permeable matrix, contributing to the blockage of leaching contaminants.
- Exothermic hydration property of CaO helps dry and solidify sludge for final disposal or reuse
- Lime-based binders provide highly permeable properties to solidified sludge and stabilized waste, keeping them safe from leaching contaminants.
- Minimizing dust emissions by treating with milk-of-lime to provide stabilization of solid granular waste.